1. A continuum of program services with multiple delivery options will be provided to meet the needs of all gifted learners.
2. Gifted education programming will receive funding consistent with the program goals and sufficient to adequately support administrative procedures.
3. Support services for the continuum of gifted education programs will be provided at each local school.
4. Gifted services will supplement and extend the Common Core and Georgia Performance Standards.
5. Gifted learners will be included in flexible grouping arrangements in all content areas and grade levels to ensure that gifted students learn with and from intellectual peers.
6. Existing and future school board policies will include provisions for acceleration, e.g. grade skipping, cross-age grouping, dual enrollment, content acceleration, etc.